Confession time folks….
I think I may actually be a Granny!
I’m 31, yet I find myself possibly having Granny Traits. I say possibly but I’m pretty sure this is what I’m becoming.
‘How’ I hear you scream. Well let’s break it down shall we?
This folks is The Life of a 31yr old Granny!
- You have a fascination with slippers. They have to be warm and comfortable because god forbid you get cold feet
- Your number one essential in this cold weather is a dressing gown. You wear it and live in it so that you don’t catch a chill
- You get way too excited buying a new cushion or new bed sheets
- You’d rather a night in and getting an early night over a late one with cocktails galore
- You most definitely have to get your 8 hours each and every night
- Getting a thicker duvet at the change of weather is an ESSENTIAL
- You love teapots. Even go as far as collecting them….
- Tea cosy’s are a must
- Everytime you stand up you make that noise, like your trying to heave yourself onto a horse
- Creaky legs
So there you have it, my essential old before your time list. Are you guilty of any of these? Or like me your just old before your time?! Let me know!