Quite recently I was tagged by the lovely rock n roses mama who you can find here rockandrosesmama.wordpress.com/blog
This time round Im not going to be doing a vlog of it because im not quite ready for that yet haha, so instead I’ll go right ahead and type my answers instead! Hope you all enjoy my answers!
1. What’s your favourite movie?
My Favourite movie has to be The Goonies! It was one film I watched from a very early age and I just never ever get bored of watching it, so awesome
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Ummm this is tough. Id have to go with Inside Out!
3. Favourite Hitchcock Film?
Psycho for sure!
4. A book you plan on reading?
Girl on a train because everyone keeps asking me to read it!
5. A book that you read at school that positively shaped you?
Matilda by Roahl Dahl
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Once upon a time!
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
A solid 8 I’d say
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
Most types of fish
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Pepperoni, sauasage and loads of cheese
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Apple Crumble and Custard
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Seeing your kids upset
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
The show must go on
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On my wrist
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale – watching
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
An Xbox one from my husband
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Anything that I’ve given my kids
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
A Joy Tsum Tsum
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Candle lit bath
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To be able to fly
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
About a week ago
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
I’d like to lol
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The big bang theory
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My nephew, My Gran and Freddie Mercury
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Danny Champion of the world
68. Favourite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Now My Life Rocks
70. Favourite sound?
My kids laughter
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
Don’t have one currently lol
Flourishing Freelancer – flourishingfreelancer.com
Ktkinnes – lifewithktkinnes.com
Midnight and Lace – midnightandlace.co.uk