Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas Day 17.
We all have Christmas Traditions and I wanted to share some of mine with you all today, feel free to use them yourself’s!
- Christmas Eve Box – a really great idea that we do every year. I tend to put in new PJ’s, chocolate, a Christmas book and a Christmas film!
- A Pantomine – Every year we go to a Pantomine. It’s a right giggle and the perfect excuse to get in the festive mood.
- New sheets on the beds – You want a comfy sleep on Christmas Eve right? If you’re anything like me there’s no better feeling than fresh sheets!
- Baking – I love to bake on Christmas Eve! So we usually bake Gingerbread men and Mince Pies, we also make sausage rolls too!
- Carol Service – Every year we go to the local Carol Service. My Daughter sings in the school choir and they always put on a great performance at the service
- Christmas Eve Takeaway – I mean, I’m gonna be cooking all of Christmas Day and I would of been baking for the majority of Christmas Eve, so I like nothing better than to sit down on Christmas Eve in the evening and have a takeaway and a cheeky snowball!
I’d love to hear all about your Traditions and I hope you enjoyed mine! See you tomorrow for Day 18!